Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 25


10 months old!

Today we went to K's 9 month well-visit (1 month late). She has continued in her 25% growth rate. She is 18 lbs (25%), 27.5 inches (30%) and on top of this smallish body, she has an enormous head 18.25 inches (94%). We also found out that she has a double ear infection, something I had suspected last week, but held off going to the dr's because I knew this visit was coming up. So I guess we will start on another round of antibiotics tonight. Also, I forgot to report that she has said her first word (a month ago). She opens and closes the fingers on her right hand while saying "Ha!", K-speak for "Hi!". She is a very enthusiastic greeter and loves to smile and wave at her adoring public, AKA older brother and sister.

1 comment:

Becky said...

oh my, I can't believe that A is over a pound heavier than K and four months younger! Where did my giant baby come from? They do have similar sized heads. ;)